Assistance as Needed
Ponté Palmero offers affordable assisted living services for our resident(s) who require some assistance. Sometimes, all it takes to remain independent is a little help with some day to day activities. We provide personal assistance with care, reminders, meals and household chores, all on an individual basis.
Discover a life among friends who have diverse interests and the opportunity to explore them. Discover time to read a book, ride a bike, take a walk, get a pedicure or relax in a bubbling spa. Discover how much fun it is to dine daily with close friends, to enjoy a full recreation program, and have transportation and shuttle service as needed or if not needed, an enclosed attached garage for every unit.
No buy-in, no huge entry fee, no home purchase required.
Features & Amenities:
- Clubhouse with outdoor swimming pool & warm water spa
- Dining room serving three meals daily
- Walk securely through the 24-acre grounds
- Manicures, pedicures and massages
- Private event space by reservation
- Fitness Center
- Solar-Powered Community
Be Active with Friends: Enjoy:
- Resident Clubs – Wine Club, Bridge Club
- Resident Health Activities – Yoga, Chair Exercises, Silver Sculpt, Chair Massage
- Resident Parties – New Years Eve, Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July Parade and Picnic
- Resident Trips – Regular bus outings including Casino trips, Metro Opera Live, Baseball games, shopping, zoo, Columbia and gold country tours, Apple Mountain, and many others!