Independence comes in many forms.
Freedom from worry – Ponté Palmero is a secure community, where help is just a phone call away. Freedom from housework, yard work, cooking and grocery shopping – Ponté Palmero offers a great dining experience, housekeeping services, maintenance services, landscaping services and more fun than you could imagine. Plus, Ponté Palmero has the ultimate personal convenience in the freedom from future moves – assisted living services and memory care services are also on site if needed – and shopping and doctors are right down the hill.
Discover a life among friends who have diverse interests and the opportunity to explore them. Discover time to read a book, ride a bike, take a walk, get a pedicure or relax in a bubbling spa. Discover how much fun it is to dine daily with close friends, to enjoy a full recreation program, and have transportation and shuttle service as needed or if not needed, an enclosed attached garage for every unit.
No buy-in, no huge entry fee, no home purchase required.
Features & Amenities:
- Clubhouse with outdoor swimming pool & warm water spa
- Dining room serving three meals daily
- Walk securely through the 24-acre grounds
- Manicures, pedicures and massages
- Private event space by reservation
- Fitness Center
- Solar-Powered Community
Be Active with Friends: Enjoy:
- Resident Clubs – Wine Club, Bridge Club
- Resident Health Activities – Yoga, Chair Exercises, Silver Sculpt, Chair Massage
- Resident Parties – New Years Eve, Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July Parade and Picnic
- Resident Trips – Regular bus outings including Casino trips, Metro Opera Live, Baseball games, shopping, zoo, Columbia and gold country tours, Apple Mountain, and many others!
- On Site Activities – Health Fair, Arts and Crafts, Bunco, pool, poker, putting green, billiards, Friday night movies, Clubhouse musical entertainment, Ted Talks, You Be the Judge discussions, Ice cream socials, and Sunday night movies and popcorn.